Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: PM addy vs. mattel addy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kymmy3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2003
    Posts
    323
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am sure this has been posted before - sorry

    But what are the differences between the two Addy's.

    Thanks [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    s30101289ez

    My Mattel Addy


    1b1b7iq

    PM Addy shamelessly taken from eBay

    The main differances are the wig and the coloring. The PM ones have rosier skin, and brown eyelashes. They also have a slighty rounder face(sometimes). The wig on the Mattel ones is nicer but the older ones are way prettier overall.

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Greymist, did you win that Addy? That's the one my coworker found at a garage sale and sold on Ebay. I don't think she will care that you used the picture for comparison reasons. I've never seen an Addy before but I fell in love with this one and wanted it so bad!

  4. #4
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by Ashley's Mommy:
    Greymist, did you win that Addy? That's the one my coworker found at a garage sale and sold on Ebay. I don't think she will care that you used the picture for comparison reasons. I've never seen an Addy before but I fell in love with this one and wanted it so bad!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No I got outbid! She is the BEST example of a PM Addy I have seen though so I kept the pic. I couldn't find the auction link to post , or I would have used that. [img]redface.gif[/img] If she minds me using it as an example of a beautiful Addy let me know and I will delete it.

  5. #5
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Ok, but I really don't think she will mind as long as nobody says anything bad about it. I wonder who ended up with her?

  6. #6
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Hey GreyMist,
    The outfit you have on your Mattel Addy.. the one with the red shirt..
    that red shirt and bibs came on my Lindsey with a pair of black high top tennies.. what outfit is that or what outfit did the red shirt and the shoes come with? I thought that the bibs were part of EArth Day, but I am not sure now.
    Thanks
    Angie

  7. #7
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is a red shirt and black high-top tennis shoes with an outfit called Blue Jean Basics. It also included five-pocket blue jeans with a belt and yellow socks and a red scrunchie. Found it in my '97 catalog and I don't know when it was retired. The overall shorts are part of the Earth Day Outfit. Found in the same '97 catalog. Hope thats what you are looking for.

  8. #8
    AngieGill
    Guest AngieGill's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks Boop!
    I thought that those bibs went to EArth Day.. but didnt know about the Basic outfit.. thanks so much for looking thru your catalogs for me.. how nice of you. : )
    Angie

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Felicity Merriman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2004
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. I actually like the Mattel Addy much better! I can't wait to get mine for Christmas.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow. I actually like the Mattel Addy much better!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HAHA! I was thinking the exact same thing! GreyMyst, thanks for sharing your pictures, I was actually contemplating getting a PM one on ebay instead of a new one next year, but your Mattel one is so sweet, I think I'll just get a new one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •